Atheon Analytics employs a growing team of Data Animators: computer scientists, data scientists and business analysts who combine to bring data to life through Visual Analytics. If you believe you can bring something extra to our mix, please get in touch with us.
We work with a retained recruitment partner for senior roles, so we don't take cold calls from recruitment agencies. If you work for a recruitment agency, and have a prospective candidate for us to review, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SKUtrak® - Sales & Account Managers
We are actively recruiting for new Account Managers and Sales Execs in our SKUtrak team:
If you have 3+ years experience in a retail national accounts role and a proven track record of sales we would like to talk to you.
SKUtrak is our retail analytics service for Grocery Suppliers. We have over 350 companies currently using the service, and ambitious growth plans for 2016.
Contact us for more information.
We are actively recruiting for new Data Animators (visual analysts) right now in our professional services / consulting team:
- If you have 3+ years experience in an analytical role in retail or consumer goods, we would like to talk to you
- If you have 12+ months experience in visual analytics - particularly Tableau - we would like to talk to you
- If you have 12+ months experience in visual analytics and 3+ years retail analysis experience we need to talk to you right now!
Junior Python Developer
Salary : £20k-£27k + Benefits | Location: Cranfield | Contract: Permanent
Purpose of the Role
You will be working with the company’s core product offerings which revolve around Django and Python Apps and Amazon Web Services as well as building client specific modules based on our existing platform. There will be a great variety in the technologies you will be expected to work with and the types of development undertaken, which will require a great deal of flexibility and aptitude for learning.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone that:
- Has a minimum of 1 years Development experience, whether self-taught or as part of degree course
- Has an understanding of ETL
- Has solid problem solving and decision making skills coupled with strong analytical thought processes
- Is a team player
- Is able to quickly pick up new technologies and adapt to changing technical environments
- Is willing to work on one’s own initiative, with limited guidance - don’t worry though, if you get really stuck you’re surround by experts who can help you!
- Has a flexible and dynamic personality
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a desire to succeed and react positively to opportunities
- Be numerate and logical
- Be able to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment
- Have an understanding of Version Control Systems (Git preferably)
- Happy to write code and documentation, root their phone and play foosball and/or computer games
- Educated to degree level, not necessarily Computer Science.
Knowledge and Experience
You don’t need a lot of experience, but you do need to have a genuine passion and talent for programming. It would be nice if you have some exposure to web development using for instance, Rails, Python or similar, but the most important thing is that you can look at a technical problem and just know how to solve it. So if you wake up in the morning with code on your mind and the burning question ‘How can I…’ we really would like a few moments of your time to discuss your future with Atheon.