Carrie Bedingfield presents at The Trade Relationship Revolution, hosted by Atheon Analytics, on 14 March 2013 at The Mermaid conference centre in London.
Carrie addressed the changing nature of business relationships, examining the nature of traditional hierarchical customer-supplier relationships, where needs are hidden and motives guarded; contrasting these with flatter partnership-style arrangements where both parties needs are articulated, understood and met. Her engaging presentation covered ground including:
- Traditional models of business behaviour
- The transactional analysis model (Parent, Adult, Child communication states)
- The effect and impact of generational communication styles, from baby-boomers, through generation X and Y
- Using neutral facts to diffuse emotive negotiations
- Levelling the playing field
This is valuable viewing for anyone working with business customers or suppliers, including buyers, account managers, salespeople, marketers and senior managers.